Professional Treatment by ZO Skin Health
Formulated by ZO Skin Health, the latest formation of the popular Ossential® Stimulator Peel is an ideal ‘lunchtime’ treatment with no downtime.
The Ossential® Stimulator Peel is perfect for brightening dull skin and giving a boost to make the complexion look healthier and more radiant.
The peel works by tackling the outer layer of dead skin cells to reveal newer, brighter skin with improved texture and tone. The process also boosts skin cell renewal and natural healing processes.
The ZO Skin Health Ossential® Stimulator Peel is a formulation which includes citric, glycolic and lactic acids to tackle the outer skin cells. However, the addition of anti-irritants and antioxidants makes this a ‘no downtime’ treatment, as no visible peeling is expected.
Benefits of Ossential® Stimulator Peel
- Epidermal exfoliation and renewal -> improves skin texture and tone
- Accelerated exfoliation of skin surface pigmentation -> creates a more even skin tone
- Unique multi-targeted skin brightening approach -> helps prevent new pigmentation forming
Treatment takes around 45 minutes and is recommended as a weekly course for best results. The treatment plan includes:
- Exfoliating polish application
- Exfoliating polish activation
- Peel application – peel stays on for 30 minutes before neutralising and cleansing
- Stabilising serums
- Hydration and soothing
- Sun protection
ZO Skin Health Ossential® Stimulator Peel Prices
Consultations are £25, but this is redeemable against the cost of a course of treatments purchased at the same appointment.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
- Treatment can be started on the same day as consultation if required, as a test patch is not needed
- Before commencing treatment, we need time to discuss the peel and compatibility with other products/regises being used
- The peel cannot be carried out if the client has used Retinol in the preceding 3-4 days