Latest Laser Treatment for Redness/Rosacea
Our Harmony XL Pro laser machine offers a non-surgical option for treating a flushed complexion.
Broken blood vessels are not considered medically harmful, but can definitely spoil the complexion, making it appear red and flushed. These fine, red veins and capillaries are simply enlarged blood vessels which become visible as they rise closer to the surface of the skin than normal. They are quite often found on the nose or cheeks and are difficult to hide with makeup.
Laser Treatment for Facial Veins
Advanced laser treatment with the Harmony XL Pro provides an excellent solution to treating facial veins.
Smaller capillaries or veins can be removed in just one treatment using selective IPL. Larger veins or ‘patches’ of veins may require a series of treatments, but each session will show an improvement.
The laser works by targeting the targeting and destroying the visible blood vessels. The veins will then shrink and disappear over a few weeks, so that the skin appears natural and normal again. Blood simply flows through other veins which are deeper beneath the surface of the skin and therefore not visible.
Before & After Treatment Results
Laser for Redness & Rosacea
|<3 red spots||from £120||Book|
|Cheeks, nose & chin
|Full face||from £220||Book|
|Face, neck & chest||from £250||Book|
These prices are subject to change at any time. Exact prices depend on examination of the area being treated and will be confirmed at your consultation.
Laser vein treatment consultation
*Consultation/patch test is £25 for neck, chest and full face areas. This is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation.
See also laser pigmentation treatments.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
More than one treatment?
If clients decide to have 2 courses of Harmony treatment, the cheapest course is half price e.g. ClearLift and Acne (treatments must be done at same time).
Other laser skin treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin