Advanced Treatment For Clearer, Brighter Skin
Our new Harmony XL Pro laser machine offers highly effective results for treating pigmentation problems.
Patchy areas of skin pigmentation can spoil the clarity of the skin and can look ageing. The problems are often associated with sun damage from over-exposure to the sun or sunbeds and are very common in the UK.
Treatment is suitable for the face or body and can diminish the appearance of pigmentation problems such as sun spots, age spots, liver spots and freckles.
Laser Pigmentation Treatment Prices with Harmony XL Pro
|Treatment||Price per session|
|< 3 Brown spots||£120||Book|
|Cheeks/forehead/nose – popular combination||£175||Book|
These prices are subject to change at any time. Exact prices depend on examination of the area being treated and will be confirmed at your consultation.
Laser pigmentation treatment consultation
Consultation/patch test is £25, this is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation. See also laser skin tightening treatments.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
More than one treatment?
If clients decide to have 2 courses of Harmony treatment, the cheapest course is half price e.g. ClearLift and Acne (treatments must be done at same time).
Other laser skin treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Fungal nail treatment - destroying fungus beneath the toenail to allow healthier nail to regrow
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin
Treatment results may vary from person to person according to individual experience and the condition being treated. See our terms and conditions for more information.