ClearSkinTM Laser Acne Treatment
Our Harmony XL Pro laser machine offers highly effective results for treating acne and the associated problems using advanced ClearSkinTM.
Acne is a common condition which is associated with adolescence, but can continue or recur throughout adulthood, particularly in times of stress or hormonal change. Symptoms include:
- Spots and pimples, sometimes with pus
- Red and tender lumps and bumps
- Enlarged cysts or nodules
- Whiteheads and blackheads
Acne can result in scarring if not properly treated. It can also can cause deep embarrassment and self-esteem issues for the sufferer. Treatment is highly advisable to avoid long-term problems.
Laser Acne Treatment
Laser acne treatment provides an excellent alternative to topical treatments (creams) or medication (antibiotics/acne pills).
The Harmony XL Pro laser works to destroy the acne-causing bacteria and stimulate the skin’s healing responses. The manufacturers state:
Within eight brief acne laser treatments, over just four weeks, Harmony®XL‘s AFT can provide significant improvement. This is three times faster than common antibiotics and topical. Patients should achieve 80% clearance and treatments for acne take only a few minutes.
Before & After Laser Acne Treatment
Courtesy of Prof. Moshe Lapidot & Dr. Yael Politi
ClearSkinTM Laser Acne Treatment Prices - Harmony XL Pro
|< 3 spots||from £120||Book|
|Cheeks and chin
|> 10 spots/full face||from £220||Book|
|Full face/neck/chest||from £250||Book|
Exact prices depend on the size/nature/location of acne being treated. Prices will be confirmed at your consultation.
Laser acne treatment consultation
*Consultation/patch test is £25, this is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
More than one treatment?
If clients decide to have 2 courses of Harmony treatment, the cheapest course is half price e.g. ClearLift and Acne (treatments must be done at same time).
See also laser pigmentation treatments.
Other Laser Skin Treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Fungal nail treatment - destroying fungus beneath the toenail to allow healthier nail to regrow
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin
Treatment results may vary from person to person according to individual experience and the condition being treated. See our terms and conditions for more information.