Cosmedics Beauty is now offering fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment at the Harley Street and Putney beauty salons in London.
Our beauty therapists use the high-tech iPixel YAG with the Harmony XL, which is effective, safe and versatile, offering improvement for a range of conditions.
Fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing is a clever treatment which uses laser to create a series of tiny little injuries or channels into the skin.
This stimulates the skin’s healing and collagen production. Treatment leads to a host of visible improvements in skin tone, elasticity, texture and hydration.
What can fractional ablative laser skin resurfacing be used for?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of deeper wrinkles
- Pigmentation/hyperpigmentation problems including sun damage and sun spots
- Reduction in enlarged and/or open pores and blemishes
- Scars including acne scarring
Recovery and Downtime
The recovery times after iPixel treatment are very short as the treatment intentionally targets around 20% of the skin with controlled injuries. It is much faster than more aggressive treatment options yet yields excellent results.
iPixel YAG Treatment Prices
Laser treatment consultation
Consultation/patch test is £25, this is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation.
Book and pay for 3 treatments and receive a discount of 10% OFF the price of your course.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
Treatment results may vary from person to person according to individual experience and the condition being treated. See our terms and conditions for more information.
Other Laser Skin Treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Fungal nail treatment - destroying fungus beneath the toenail to allow healthier nail to regrow
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin