We are delighted to announce the arrival of the latest HydraFacial at our prestigious Putney advanced beauty treatment centre.
This treatment is a key part of our ‘Skin Health’ programme which is designed to provide patients with the ongoing maintenance to keep the skin looking fabulous day in day out.
The HydraFacial is described as the celebrity facial for everyone with painless treatment and instant results.
HydraFacial is a unique concept which uses advanced skin rejuvenation technology to combine 6 processes for outstanding results.
HydraFacial Treatment Options
First one closed
HydraFacial Classic – Skin Health For Life - From £135
Involves the 6 facials in one to give the perfect glowing complexion and fully hydrate and cleanse the skin of all the impurities and is our SKIN HEALTH FOR LIFE go to treatment and a facial for everyone.
A course of 6 or 12 is recommended to keep the skin glowing all year round with monthly with the best ‘skin laundry’ possible.
- Super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid
- Boost hydration and protect skin from environmental damage
- Leave skin recharged, renewed, and invigorated
HydraFacial Deluxe - From £195
HydraFacial Deluxe is the classic facial with the addition of PERK treatments to the lip and eye areas that introduces specific skin boosters to create extra plumpness and nutrient support that results in your face looking totally refreshed and glowing.
- Hydrafacial classic
- PLUS skin boosters for eyes and lips
HydraFacial Express - From £95
HydraFacial Express is for the time conscious people who want a quick pick me up. It only involves 4 of the 6 facial elements and leaves out the LED light and extraction which are recommended for more tired skin however this is still the best facial you will ever have in 30 minutes.
- Takes just 20 minutes – perfect for a busy lifestyle
- All the key benefits of HydraFacial
HydraFacial Anti-Ageing - From £175
HydraFacial Anti-Ageing is the classic facial with the addition of Dermabuilder anti-ageing infusion of nutrients into the skin.
Restores all the skins nutrients to help it function maximally and look its best
- Incorporates the DermaBuilder multi-peptide anti-ageing serum
- Works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts elasticity and delivers visibly noticeable plumping and skin tightening
HydraFacial Acne - From £175
HydraFacial Acne is great for those prone to breakouts as this is the ultimate in cleansing facials. Also with the addition of prescriptive products to help combat the acne breakouts
- Reduces acne by suppressing the build-up of excess oils
- Improves scarring through intensive exfoliation using natural salicylic acid and GlySal peel
- Improvements can be seen from your first treatment
HydraFacial Pigmentation - From £175
HydraFacial Pigmentation includes all the classic HydraFacial steps with the addition of infusion of skin brightening ingredients to help remove the sun damage and dull skin tones from daily living.
- Incorporates Britenol Vortex-Booster™ – clinically proven to minimise the appearance of brown spots!
- Skin brightening treatment targets dark spots and sun damaged areas, leaving skin glowing with a more even complexion
How it Works – 6 Steps
- DETOX – Lymphatic drainage improves circulation of the lymph system and helping to eliminate toxins.
- DEEP CLEANSING & EXFOLIATION – Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- PEEL – Glycolic and salicylic solutions delivered deeply into the skin to deliver the results of an aggressive peel without any downtime whilst softening impurities ready for extractions.
- EXTRACTION – Remove debris from pores with painless vortex extraction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
- HYDRATION – Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- REJUVENATION – Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.
Before & After Photos
HydraFacial Treatment Prices
Course of 6
Buy 5 get 6th FREE*
Discounts on courses of 6 facials. *Facials must be booked ahead and paid for in full as a course to qualify for the package deal.
The HydraFacial consultation fee is £25 but this is redeemable against the price of a course of treatment booked on the day.
Benefits of HydraFacial
- Effective for every skin type
- Immediately visible results
- No downtime or discomfort
- Can address specific skin concerns
- The most powerful non-invasive procedure
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Maintenance is the key factor to keep your skin in perfect health.
We recommend monthly HydraFacials to allow the skin to rediscover its clean and hydrated state.
Courses of 6 are available at a discount and the cost can be spread on a monthly payment.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
Package deal discounts also available on courses of 12 HydraFacial treatments.