Dermapen microneedling is now available at our Putney and Harley Street Beauty Salons.
Using the proven principles of Dermaroller micro-needling, the Dermapen delivers treatment to a much smaller area thanks to a handheld device. This makes it a very accurate and precise treatment for targeting specific troublespots on the face.
The tiny needles create a series of small injuries. This stimulates the skin’s healing and rejuvenation response, including production of new collagen.
The Dermapen can be used not only to treat signs of ageing (lines, wrinkles, pores, complexion problems), but also scars including acne scarring.
- Dermapen uses an automated, stamp-like motion with a needle tip
- Safe and controlled method of microneedling
- Automation provides an even application with reduced pain and discomfort
- Adjustable needle depth to suit different areas/treatments
After needling, a serum gel is applied to the skin. This is the optimum time for using serums as the tiny channels allow ingredients to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
Dermapen results can rival those of IPL, Laser and Chemical Peels, yet the cost of this microneedling treatment is a fraction of those alternatives, making it a very attractive option.
|Dermapen Treatment (therapist) – per session||£275||Book|
|Dermapen Treatment (therapist) – course of 3||£742.50 (saving £82.50)||Book|
|Dermapen Treatment (doctor) – per session||£350||Book|
|Dermapen Treatment (doctor) – course of 3||£945 (saving £105)||Book|
* For the best results course of treatments is recommended. A course of 3 is recommended with a 6 week gap between treatments) and is available with a course discount when booked and paid for in advance.
Dermapen MicroNeedling Demo
The Dermapen is used within Cosmedics Beauty’s own Mesotherapy Facial, which includes applying a specially chosen serum to the skin, where it can work hard to improve the health and appearance of the skin.
Scars, Acne Scarring or Pigmentation
Dermapen can be used for more intensive treatments to stimulate healing deep within the skin tissues. These treatments would be carried out by Cosmedics Skin Clinics’ Aesthetic Doctors rather than Cosmedics Beauty therapists.