ClearLiftTM Comprehensive Nd:Yag Laser Treatment
ClearLift has swiftly become our most popular laser treatment today.
The treatment uses advanced technology to stimulate and boost the skin.
The beauty of ClearLift is that it is a very versatile procedure. It is safe for all skin types, including thin/delicate face/neck/decolletage areas and can benefit clients of all ages.
Single Treatment – Skin Booster
Choose a single treatment for a quick lift to your skin – you’ll get instantly more radiant and healthy-looking skin. This is ideal before a night out or special event.
- Skin brightening – get a healthy glow
- A ‘lunchtime procedure’ with virtually no discomfort and no downtime
- Improve pores
- Smoother-looking skin texture
Course of Treatments – Anti-Ageing
Booking a course of ClearLift treatments goes further, as results build up with each successive treatment.
- Stimulation of cell renewal, collagen and elastin production within the skin
- Skin remodelling and lifting, reducing laxity and improving tone and definition
- Improving wrinkles, lines
- Improving sun damage, patchy skin discolouration
- Addressing areas of uneven skin tone or pigmentation for lighter skin with a reduction in visible blemishes
Before & After ClearLiftTM Treatment
ClearLiftTM Treatment Prices
Price per Treatment
|Lower face||from £135||Book|
|Eyes + lower face||from £175||Book|
|Full face||from £200||Book|
|Face + neck||from £250||Book|
These prices are subject to change at any time. Exact prices depend on examination of the area being treated and will be confirmed at your consultation.
Laser treatment consultation
Consultation/patch test is £25, this is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
More than one treatment?
If clients decide to have 2 courses of Harmony treatment, the cheapest course is half price e.g. ClearLift and Acne (treatments must be done at same time).
ClearLiftTM Nd:Yag Laser Technology
With ClearLift, our Harmony XL Pro laser machine offers the most comprehensive Q-Switched Nd:Yag available today. The first fractional non-ablative Q-Switched laser treatment is based on a unique method of energy dispersion for comfortable and effective treatment, by combining:
- narrow pulse widths
- multiple peaks of energy
- photo acoustic shockwaves
- high laser intensities
- nanosecond pulses
The mechanical Q-Switched effect creates optimal results on all skin types
Other laser skin treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin
Treatment results may vary from person to person according to individual experience and the condition being treated. See our terms and conditions for more information.