Harmony XL Pro Laser Treatment
Cosmedics Harley Street and Putney Beauty Salons now offer advanced laser treatment for fungal nail infection.
Toenail fungus is an unsightly problem which affects a great many people. According to estimates, 23% of Europeans have it at any one time.
Once established, the toenail fungus can cause a range of unsightly issues including:
- Nail discolouration – it can go white, yellow, or even brown
- Nail becomes thick, lumpy and twisted
- Texture of the nails can also become crumbly, flaky or brittle, making regrowth difficult
- Nail can lift off the toe and even fall off
Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment
Our Harmony XL Pro uses advanced laser technology to treat unpleasant fungal infections that breed beneath the bed of the nail. The laser is able to penetrate the nail itself – even when it is thick and crusty – in order to reach the fungus beneath, which it then destroys.
Nail infections can be stubborn. If you’ve tried a lot of the over counter treatments and not seen much difference or else failed to get completely rid of the infection, then laser treatment is a good option for really blitzing the fungal infection
Before & After Results Photos
This client saw significant improvements after Harmony XL Pro treatment at Cosmedics Beauty in Putney.
6th Session FREE
Pay for a course of 5 treatments and receive a 6th free of charge.
Courses must be booked ahead and paid for in full to qualify.
Laser Fungal Nail Treatment Prices
Exact prices depend on the size/nature of problem to be treated. Prices will be confirmed at your consultation.
Laser fungal nail treatment prices
*Consultation with one of our therapists is £25. This fee is redeemable against a course of treatments booked on the day of consultation.
Other laser skin treatments
With Harmony XL Pro, at Cosmedics Beauty, London
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation - body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment - body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Fungal nail treatment - destroying fungus beneath the toenail to allow healthier nail to regrow
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin