Jennifer Lopez turned 50 this year and looks fabulous.
She’s publicly declared that one of the secrets behind her youthful looks is CACI non-surgical treatment.
CACI is a high-tech facial which uses micro-currents to stimulate muscle toning and collagen production for an anti-ageing effect.
The core microcurrent technology was first established around 25 years ago. The latest models now incorporate additional technologies to provide an incredibly effective and comprehensive treatment. Depending on the facial chosen, this could include:
- Microdermabrasion – orbital skin resurfacing for a controlled skin exfoliation to get rid of dead skin cells
- Deep Cleansing – using ultrasound to clear away grime, excess sebum, make-up residue
- Wrinkle Comb – exclusive to CACI, this targets deep lines and wrinkles to provide a non-invasive alternative to dermal fillers.
- Infusions – facials are infused with hyaluronic acid, collagen or other ingredients chosen to boost hydration
- LED therapy – simultaneous light emitting diode light therapy to promote healing and a radiant glow
According to Dean Nathanson – MD & Founder of CACI International – J-Lo loves the treatment so much that she’s invested in a professional-standard machine in her own home.
Cosmedics Beauty have selected the CACI Ultimate system, which combines three fabulous treatments:
- CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning
- Crystal Free Orbital Microdermabrasion
- LED Skin Rejuvenation.
This unique digital waveform optimises results and comfort by gradually increasing in intensity to overcome skin resistance. It then rises to a peak in order to deliver the full power of the Microcurrent energy deep into the muscle. This means that CACI systems not only achieve better results but also longer lasting results so good that it’s been nicknamed the ‘non-surgical face lift’.
CACI Non-Surgical Treatment
CACI is available at our advanced Putney beauty centre
Cosmedics’ London Beauty Salons offer a range of advanced treatments. Their Beauty Therapists are fully trained and qualified to use the powerful technology and offer an extensive choice of customisable options.
Our fabulously equipped and appointed salon is based in South London at 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS.
As well as CACI non-surgical, skin treatment options include advanced laser which can treat the signs of ageing as well as conditions such as acne, rosacea or pigmentation. The beauty centre also offers iPixel YAG laser skin resurfacing, TIXEL thermal fractional rejuvenation, mesotherapy, dermastamp, dermaroller, Guinot/Hydradermie and more! The latest addition is the HydraFacial, which offers extraordinary results with no downtime.