Health & Beauty magazine pulled together the latest beauty and style recommendations as the seasons change to help readers get ready for the sun with expert tips in its feature ‘Sunny Days’.
Founder of Cosmedics Skin Clinics, Dr Ross Perry, was asked to give his expertise on the common issue of hard, dry skin on the the feet!
As the article says:
“If your toes haven’t seen daylight since last summer, it’s time for some serious prep! Start now, so you can slip off your shoes without drawing gasps of horror from your friends and family.”
Dr Ross Perry gave his advice on how to prepare the feet:
“Warm days of sandals may seem distant now but, if you suffer from dry, cracked skin on your feet, it can take time to bring it back to something you’re happy to show off.
“There are plenty of specialist products for this, but they can take a few weeks to work on thick, dry skin. Start now for feet to be proud of.”
More Beauty Tips for Fabulous Feet
Professional beauty treatments can also help you towards prettier feet this summer. Here are a couple to consider:
Laser Fungal Nail Treatment
- If you’ve picked up a fungal nail infection or a verruca, start treatment asap as over the counter preparations can take months to work.
- These issues can be stubborn, so if you’ve had no success with topical products, it’s time to consider the alternatives.
- Laser treatments are available for fungal nail – Cosmedics Beauty offer treatment with the Harmony XL Pro in the Harley Street and Putney clinics.
There is currently a special offer enabling clients to claim a free topical toenail treatment when booking a course of laser sessions. The ultimate treatment combination to say goodbye to nasty toenails.
- Pretty toenails are the finishing touch to your summer look!
- Cosmedics Beauty based in Putney offers pedicures from just £20 (express revarnish) with options ranging up to a full French pedicure at £42 – the ultimate in glam toes
Cosmedics’ London Beauty Salons offer a range of advanced treatments including laser hair removal. Their Beauty Therapists are fully trained and qualified to use the latest technology and offer an extensive choice of customisable options. We now have a choice of two fabulously equipped and appointed salons:
- 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
- 41 Harley Street, London, W1G 8QH