iPixel YAG with Harmony XL
Cosmedics Beauty based in Harley Street and Putney is now offering the latest Fractional Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing treatments.
The iPixel YAG is the latest addition to Cosmedics Beauty’s advanced Harmony XL and offers a highly versatile treatment for improving a range of conditions.
Instead of treating the whole surface area of the skin, the iPixel creates a series of tiny ‘pixel-sized’ injuries into the skin. This is enough to stimulate radical skin recovery including collagen boosting. However, it is not enough to create significant downtime issues.
It is the best of both worlds – great results without a long unsightly recovery, which can be the case with some more aggressive laser treatments.
iPixel YAG Results
Depending on the area and condition being treated, clients may expect to see:
- Improved skin tone
- Better elasticity
- Smoother skin texture
- Better hydration
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- More even complexion with a reduction in pigmentation/hyperpigmentation
- Reduction in enlarged and/or open pores
- Improvement in the appearance of scars including acne scarring
Fractional Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing is now available at both of Cosmedics Beauty London salons at:
Cosmedics Beauty is renowned for its advanced facial treatments. The Harmony XL Pro has proved a great asset and very popular among clients. Other laser skin treatment options with this advanced equipment include:
- ‘ClearLift’ Nd:Yag Laser – effective rejuvenation treatment delivering brighter, tighter, lifted and rejuvenated skin
- Laser skin rejuvenation – body areas
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – medication-free treatment for acne using advanced laser technology with a unique vacuum mechanism
- ‘ClearSkin’ Acne Treatment – body areas
- Broken blood vessels/facial redness – using selective IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) to tackle red blood vessels and capillaries
- Pigmentation – improving discoloration of the skin due to sun damage and general skin ageing as well as other pigmentation disorders
- Body tattoo removal – even works on dark and multi-coloured tattoos
- Facial tattoo removal – safe and effective treatment even on delicate skin
Cosmedics’ London Beauty Salons offer a range of advanced treatments including laser hair removal. Their Beauty Therapists are fully trained and qualified to use the powerful technology and offer an extensive choice of customisable options.
We now have a choice of two fabulously equipped and appointed salons:
- 4 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DS
- 41 Harley Street, London, W1G 8QH
For further information, to book an appointment or for any queries, please call our friendly team on 0208 246 4861 or complete our quick enquiry form.